Do You Want To See Something New? Then You Should Visit China
A visit to china is like a visit to another world. China has different culture, food and people. It is necessary with some paperwork before you enter the country, among other things you need to apply for a visa. This are some of the reasons why you need some China travel tips before you go visit this vast and beautiful country.
When you are planning your trip to China there are some things you should take care of. Here is a list with the most important things;
* Ensure that you have all necessary paper-documents, you need this in order to entry the country. A Chinese visa you could get at a Chinese embassy in your country, some travel agencies may also be able to arrange this for you.
* For group travel, your travel agency will help you get a group tourist visa, which is acceptable for entry into the country.
* Travel insurance is also recommended to buy even though it is not absolutely necessary.
* Make sure that you bring small amounts of the local currency, named Yuan, and American dollars. American dollars is good to have in case of emergency. Keep the American dollars in your socks or shoes.
* Undergo all requisite immunizations.
* Learn the geography and the different time-zones.
* Memorize the location to one of the embassies that belongs to your country.
Before you leave home, brush up on the country declarations. There are certain rules about what you can bring into the country that may limit you on certain items, especially electronics like cameras, camcorders, laptops and more. Items like these will need to be declared in customs upon entrance to the country.
China has a very large land-areal, it is one of the largest countries in the world, because of this the climate is very different across the country. Some places it can be snow while it is summer and sun in others. A good tips is to choose the time of travel carefully.
The best times to arrive are in May, September and October. Although the country can be visited year-round, these three months are the most comfortable weather wise but you might find some great travel deals in the winter months.
A good advice is not to try to cover all the great tourist-attractions in one trip, the country is simply way to big. Your best bet would be to identify a few areas that you want to explore and then try to plan your itinerary based on these places.
Some nice places to visit may be;
* The great wall of China
* Hainan island
* Yangtze river
These places are awesome and it is highly recommendable that you visit them, even though it is a great distance between some of them. You can get to them by take the train, bus or plane. I would recommend to take the plane because China is very large country and you don’t want to spend all of your vacation on a bus or train, even though bus and train are a cheap way of travel in China.
Be prepared and you will do fine in China. Have a nice trip.